Jack's Old South BBQ Cooking School, Cooking Classes
Jack's Old South Cooking School
February 14th to February 16th, 2014 - FILLED
March 7th to March 9th, 2014 - NOW OPEN
Jack's Old South Cooking School will be held at my home in Unadilla, Georgia.
There will be a meet and greet dinner on Friday, March 7th at night, and the class starts at 9:00am on Saturday, March 8th with Whole Hog. We'll then move on to Ribs, Chicken, Brisket, and Pork.
The class will end on Sunday, March 9th at 3:00pm. The school will be run as close as possible to a contest format. So, come over to my house and let's cook a little Q! See you there!
You can purchase multiple seats by selecting the appropriate Quantity. Multiple seat discounts will be automatically applied when you purchase 2 or more seats.
Note: no refunds on cooking school registration. The enrollment will be applied to the next available class that the student can participate in. Purchase your reservation here
- The Historical New Perry Hotel 478-224-1000
- Henderson Village 478-988-8696 (Henderson Georgia is 5 miles north of Unadilla)
- Unadilla Times Past Bed & Breakfast 478-355-7777
- The closest airport is Atlanta GA, 120 miles North of Unadilla GA
- 2732 Pine St., Unadilla, GA 31091
What to bring: